Adams County Regional Water

Manager/ Assistant Manager

Online Pay-FAQ's
About Us/Territory Map
Current Rates and Fees
Board of Directors
Manager/ Assistant Manager
Business Office
Distribution Crew
Water Treatment Plant
Our Favorite Links
In Memory
Public Notices
Career Opportunities/ Job Applications
Current Boil Advisories
CCR-2017 Newsletter
CCR-2016 Newsletter
CCR-2015 Newsletter
CCR-2014 Newsletter
CCR-2013 Newsletter
CCR-2012 Newsletter
CCR-2011 Newsletter
CCR-2010 Newsletter
CCR-2009 Newsletter
CCR-2008 Newsletter
CCR-2007 Newsletter


General Manager
Certified Class III Water Operator

From the Manager’s Desk

Well summer is almost gone! We still have a lot of things to do in preparation for winter. We trust that everyone has had a great and productive summer. We will be working on this website as we have to change our web software. If we are offline from time to time please be patient with us. Thanks!



Assistant Manager

Judy  has assumed the position of Assistant Manager. Judy has been with ACRWD for 30 years. She has been involved with the Business Office since she has been employed at ACRWD. She served 10 years as the Office Manager. Judy has  vast knowledge of the business aspects of ACRWD. Judy has an Associate Degree in the business industry thus making her an asset to the new Manager and ACRWD. Judy will be handling the financial end of the business for ACRWD. Judy is also eager to answer any questions you may have. Judy can be reached at the Business Office at 937-544-2396 or 800-288-0039 and via email:


"Remembering 9/11/2001"





Adams County Regional Water * 9203 SR 136 * West Union, Ohio 45693 *


"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at filing cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at"